What we do
| Copyright SASI 2015 | No content of this website may be reproduced or copied in any format. Social media sharing is allowed. |
We do this through initiatives such as:
• Community mobilization
• Project fundraising
• Lobbying and networking
• Training and capacity building
• Cultural, heritage and language development
• Health and social development
• Income generating programmes
• Promotion of rights
• Promote the interests of the Beneficiaries
• Strive for the revival and promotion of the cultural identity and heritage of the San peoples of Southern Africa.
• Promote the social development of the San communities to improve their quality of life.
• Promote sustained economic development, but not at the expense of the cultural identity and heritage of the San people.
• Cooperate with other organizations who share and identify with the vision and ideals of SASI.
• Facilitate the coordination of the San community to engage meaningfully with other organizations to promote their sustained development.
• Raise sufficient donor and other funding and maintain an efficient administration in order to achieve the above vision and objectives.